Thursday, July 23, 2009

You can dance if you want to...

A friend of mine showed me this video. Being theatrically inclined I can't help but be a little jealous that they thought of this before I could...



But then I take a step back and think... with all my friends being actors/dancers... we would take it way too seriously and have more than a rehearsal dinner. There would probably be a full week of rehearsals, 10am-6pm, with a choreographer (me) and a final dress (to make sure the choreography doesn't split anyone's tux pants!) and I'll need a stage manager/director.

And when I take a step even further back... isn't my wedding gay enough with me and Kelby there? Do I need to add a musical number?

(actually... maybe one at the reception would be better... hmmm...)

2 comments:

The Big Girl Blog! said...

I think if you're going to do a gay wedding... you should do a GAY WEDDING!

I'll be practicing my times steps till the big day!

xoxo

M.G. said...

My fiancee has always dreamed of spontaneous choreographed goodness at the wedding. In true musical theatre fashion, we are planning on "Mambo!" from West Side Story. All of my bridesmaids/mates are musical theatre kids, and I think it is going to be amazing! Go for it! Congrats, btw!